It is estimated that this year we will statistically spend a lot more on organizing Christmas than a year ago. Currently, this amount may fluctuate around $ 1200 on average. This is already a significant amount that can burden our home budget quite heavily. We advise on how you can benefit from good financing.
A well-chosen free online loan for Christmas
It is a solution that many people practice in Poland. Currently, there are offers of loan companies where you won’t pay anything for borrowing money. It is enough if two simple conditions are met. The first is to use a loan that is “promotional” or marked as free. Then you must be a new customer of the company – in other words, you must apply for a loan from this lender for the first time. The last simple condition is repayment of the liability within the set deadline.
Compliance with these conditions guarantees that you will not pay any additional fees and costs associated with borrowing money. The loan will be for real 0 USD. The amount you can receive is up to $ 3,000. This is a significant injection for our portfolio, especially during the period when Christmas is awaiting us.
By borrowing money, for example, in December, you will pay it back in January, i.e. after the next payment. Such a possibility of topping up the budget for free is a reasonable solution. In most cases, loans are offered for a period of 30 days. Of course, we are talking here about fast loans over the internet. There are still installment loans, where you can borrow a larger sum of money and spread the payment into installments, however, additional costs are charged in the form of interest or preparation fee.
What do we usually buy for gifts?
Of course, everything depends on the person we want to give our gift and the degree of relationship, as well as how important such a person is for us. However, there are several gifts that are repeated almost every year. Here they are:
- cosmetics (creams for women, shaving kits for men, razors, etc.)
- clothing (shirts for men, socks, women’s shirts (underwear), dresses)
- electronics (we often find smartphones under the Christmas tree (mobile operators tempt us with subscription promotions), tablets or game consoles)
- books (also a common gift)
How to finance all this? Christmas loans are very popular. It is an opportunity to conveniently borrow money for gifts and the organization of Christmas. You can look at the Money for Christmas portal or check some of the links below.
Where to find good online loan offers
In our blog, we present a summary in several places that can be useful when making the right choice. The offers are constantly updated, so you can be sure that these are the most interesting offers.
- New payday loans in Poland – often new loan companies offer the first loan free of charge
- all payday loans – a full list of loans (over 20 items) currently available (via the Internet) on the Polish market
- Online installment loans – offers from loan companies where you can borrow a larger amount in installments
Remember about a reasonable choice, we hope that the above financial advice will help you.